The Superbowl is to Americans what World Cup is to the rest of the world. Americans and even non-Americans (like my family), gather on Superbowl Sunday to watch the game, enjoy the half time commercials, have fun with friends, and most importantly, enjoy the party food!
Superbowl Party: Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- ¾ cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 10-12 oz of chicken (you can use the breasts from a rotisserie chicken as well)
- Desired amount of shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Pan sear chicken, add salt and black pepper to taste, set aside to cool down.
- Make the sauce by beating cream cheese and ranch dressing till smooth, add hot sauce. Set aside.
- When chicken is cool, finely chop the chicken and then add it to the hot sauce mixture.
- Pour into a dish and bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove and sprinkle mozzarella or cheddar cheese on top and bake again for 10 minutes.
- Serve dip warm with tortilla chips.